Thursday, December 25, 2008

My New Toy Shop

Moe's Toys Shop
I always wanted to open a toys shop. It has always been the type of shop of my dreams, even to this day.
When I was younger dreamed that I would stock with toys of my own personal preference. A gay bright place bustling with life and squeals of joys coming from corners.

And now I get to do the next best thing. My own toy shop blog, to check reviews and opinions on toys all over the world. On these little items that play an enormous influence on our lives. And perhaps shape the future for some of us.

I believe that no-one can deny the effect a toy has on a child, the profund pure joy, and the fond memory of a favorite toy is one of our most cherished memories of childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comments are very apprieciated