Sunday, December 28, 2008

Toys R Us Singapore

What more do I need to say. Can't have a toy shop blog and not talk a little about Toys R Us.
Their website link for Singapore is here (just as you would have a hard time finding it!).

http://www.toysrus.com.sg/

What can I say about them, they have just about every single imaginable and un-thought of (for the average fellow) toys that there probably is.
Anyway for organizations like these I have nothing but respect. I could only imagine the supply chain, logistics, HR and, wait a minute, I am suppose to talk about toys. Not review the organization!
For all you guys out of Singapore, they are located in Singapore at
  • Jurong Point
  • United Square
  • Forum The Shopping Mall
  • Vivo City
  • The Paragon
  • Tampines Mall
  • Suntec City

They are generally open from 10 am to 10 pm. Follow this link for more details - (http://www.toysrus.com.sg/inside/location.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, your comments are very apprieciated